Boost your Body
Reconnect to yourself
In this workshop we provide practical tools to increase awareness of and restore the connection with the body.
- Do you sense you have a strong mind but feel less connected to your body?
- Do you want to become more aware of your body and honor your boundaries?
- Do you have a desire to introduce bodywork with your clients as a coach or therapist?
- Do you want to learn about embodiment, but don’t know where to start?
If yes, then this workshop is for you
Our body is one of the greatest gifts in life. When we feel connected to our bodies, we become aware of its natural movement, rhythm, energy and recognize it is a great place of empowerment and support.
Often, however, we tend to ignore our bodies’ needs. In our modern world we deal with stress on a daily basis and our minds tend to take over. Muscle tension, energy loss, fatigue or illnesses are often the result.
During this workshop we will provide practical tools to increase awareness of and restore the connection with the body. By doing so we are more likely to feel at odds with ourselves. The embodiment practices provide insights into the coping mechanism of the body to deal with stress and emotions and aim to improve quality of life.
The workshop will offer
- A safe space to explore your body and its natural movements in group
- Multiple movement practices to reconnect with your body or deepen the connection
- A whole new level of insight into creating your greatest potential with your body as your guide
- Exercises and advice on how to integrate bodywork and movement in your work with clients
Date: Saturday 22 to Sunday 23 June (10.00 – 17.30)
Overnight stay not included but possible in the B&B’s in the area.
About the trainer
Anja is a Dance- and Movement Therapist who uses embodiment, meditation, nature connection and spirituality in her work. She supports organizations during their transformations and focusses on unlocking the unlimited potential of the people she trains and coaches.
Price workshop: €240 excl. VAT (KMO-portefeuille possible)
Price bread lunch and drinks during the workshop: €60 incl. VAT (to be paid @ start of the workshop)
10% workshop price reduction for first time AgapeBelgium participants
De Bottelarij – Ulbeekstraat 21 – 3832 Ulbeek (Limburg, Belgium)