Boost your Business
Find your ideal job
In this workshop we will listen, question and challenge you to find your inner voice as the first step towards creating the changes you truly want in your career
- Would you like to do something in life that is more in line with who you are?
- Do you get limited satisfaction from your current job and are looking for a work environment that fits?
- Do you dream of doing something completely different but believe it is impossible to change?
- Are you looking to set up a new business but don’t know how to go about this?
If yes, then this workshop is for you
I imagine you have been thinking about changing your career for quite some time now. You may have some ideas but struggle with finding all the necessary answers or lack information or support as to how to go about it. This is a very natural part of the change process.
The first step in achieving the career of our dreams is to understand the relationship we have with our ourselves. Questions like ‘Who am I?’, Who is waiting to emerge? What gives me energy? will be explored during the workshop. This is important to develop self-awareness and skills that will help us shape our future.
During this workshop we will listen, question and challenge you but above all encourage you to find and listen to your inner voice as the first step towards creating the changes you truly want in your career. We will give practical advice as to how to take action to make your new career become a reality.
The workshop will offer
- A safe space to explore who you really are and what’s truly important for you in group
- Insights as to how explore whether a job environment fits who you are
- The possibility to make active plans towards a new career
- Support from a professional who will help you achieve what you are capable of
Date: Saturday 6 to Sunday 7 July (10.00 – 17.30)
Overnight stay not included but possible in the B&B’s in the area.
About the trainer
Anja is a Dance- and Movement Therapist who uses embodiment, meditation, nature connection and spirituality in her work. She supports organizations during their transformations and focusses on unlocking the unlimited potential of the people she trains and coaches.
Price workshop: €240 excl. VAT (KMO-portefeuille possible)
Price bread lunch and drinks during the workshop: €60 incl. VAT (to be paid @ start of the workshop)
10% workshop price reduction for first time AgapeBelgium participants
De Bottelarij – Ulbeekstraat 21 – 3832 Ulbeek (Limburg, Belgium)